When people feel ill or an accident happens you can use a first-aid kit to help. This activity will help you learn words for the items in a first-aid kit.
▶Task 1 - what do you need?
- Click Choose and pick the words you want to learn
- Click Learn and practise saying each word.
- Click Remember and test your memory.
- Click Write and test your spelling.
▶Task 2 - first aid problems
▶Task 3 - what can you use?
There are many other things you can keep in a first aid kit.
If you want to read more about it you can look on the NHS website.
- What do you think are the most important things to keep in a first aid kit?
- Why do you think these things are important?
Add a comment below to tell us.
This is based on a resource from Salford City College, we would like to thank them for allowing us to use this.