This lesson tells the story of a man’s everyday life, but presents it backwards. The learners watch a video of the story and then complete activities which check comprehension and practise vocabulary, sentence structure and prepositions of time. There is also a version of the story for you to print and make into a book, and use as a class reader or for learners to read at home.
Topic Common verbs / times of day / daily routine
Level: E1 /National 2/Access 2 /CEFR A1
Time: 2 hours
- To develop students’ ability to listen to a story and extract key information
- To develop students’ understanding and spelling of common everyday verbs, e.g. go to bed, work, want etc.
- To build confidence in the use of prepositions of time
- To build accuracy when forming present simple statements
- To develop learners’ visual literacy.
Copyright - please read
All the materials on these pages are free for you to download and copy for educational use only. You may not redistribute, sell or place these materials on any other web site without written permission from the British Council. If you have any questions about the use of these materials please email us at: email@example.com