This lesson focuses on language learners can use to talk about their plans for the future. It is also a great opportunity for you to raise their awareness of various activities and schemes their prison has to offer as well as getting them thinking about progression.
Level: Entry 2 to 3 / National 3 to 4 / CEFR A2 to B1
Time: 90 minutes
- To introduce learners to verb patterns want to / would like to / hope to / am going to and other expressions to talk about their hopes for the future
- To encourage learners to think about realistic educational, vocational, health and personal goals.
Learners will be able to:
- read a simple text of a prisoner talking about their future
- explain their hopes for the future using an appropriate verb
- write a simple text about their own future.