- To develop students’ ability to write a short text about family
- To learn and practise spelling family vocabulary e.g. daughter, uncle, sister etc.
- To practise using the verb ‘to be’ in positive sentences
- To form contractions of ‘to be’ in positive sentences, e.g. I am / I’m.
- Teacher's notes
- Self-access module (slides with audio files)
Copyright - please read
All the materials on these pages are free for you to download and copy for educational use only. You may not redistribute, sell or place these materials on any other web site without written permission from the British Council. If you have any questions about the use of these materials please email us at: email@example.com