Level: ESOL Entry 3 / SQA ESOL Intermediate 1 in Scotland / A2 – B2 CEFR Framework
This resource has been produced in two different formats:
- a self-access resource for learners with online activities
- this teacher’s pack, including teachers’ notes and worksheets to download
- To establish the context for learning
- To pre-teach key vocabulary.
- To increase learners’ awareness of stress and develop autonomy in learning stress patterns.
- To stimulate discussion on approaches to career development.
- To encourage learners to use cleft sentences to emphasise key information.
- To increase learners’ awareness of the uses of zero infinitive/ ‘to’ infinitive/ ‘-ing’ forms.
- To prepare learners for speaking to their managers and carrying out web searches on the topic of career development.
You will need:
- computers for each learner/pair of learners, with earphones or audio speakers.
Copyright - please read
All the materials on these pages are free for you to download and copy for educational use only. You may not redistribute, sell or place these materials on any other web site without written permission from the British Council. If you have any questions about the use of these materials please email us at: email@example.com