Unit 2 Section 3
There is an online version of this activity as well as a printable version of the activities. The teachers’ notes include suggestions on exploiting the materials, and teachers are encouraged to adapt them to meet group/individual needs. You can download worksheets, audio files, transcripts, and an answer key for this unit. For this unit you will need:
- Teachers' notes
- Printable version of activities (optional)
- Answers to activities
- To provide authentic role models for ESOL learners contemplating self-employment or for those who are already self-employed.
- To introduce lexis associated with being self-employed.
- To introduce lexis associated with different types of businesses: house-keeping
- read a handwritten note and put what Laura needs to do in correct order
- complete sentences from the note using words with similar meanings
- rewrite the note missing out any unnecessary words
- put apostrophes into the note